Enrol to the Manage Networks Workshop to ensure you make the most of leveraging your internal and external relationships...
EVERYONE has a network, but does it work for you and how can you make it succeed!
Now is the time to be visible as personal and professional networks are in many cases the single biggest factor impacting your productivity and ability to contribute to the company. The aptitude to network effectively is an essential skill for goal achievement and career progression.
Thursday, 24 August 2017 8.30AM - 17.30PM (AEDT)
Sydney CBD , NSW
Led by a networking relationships specialist, the Manage Net[work]s program will demonstrate the correlation of internal and external networks with career advancement, and the links between effective communication and productivity. Participants will learn the critical success factors to creating business relationships and lay the foundations for their personalised networking strategy.
Managing the complxities of relationshiops is a learnt skill. Enrol now to;
- Map your network by strength and identify any gaps.
- Improve, maintain, and manage ongoing relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders
- Employ effective communication skills and techniques in relationships to build trust and respect.
- Adapt communication methods by learning the 4 brain types to meet your networks preferred communication and gender style
- Increase influence and effectiveness of your business relationships (and build self-confidence)
- Ensure communication methods such as email, phone and face to face are used appropriately and to achieve the best advantage
- Maintain your database to improve the management of clients and networks
- Create a touchpoint plan to stay top of mind
- Improve organisational and industry visibility
Come along to our Public Course or contact us to book a bespoke in-house session.
Enrolment Fee: $695 (incl GST), grab a friend and save with the 2 or more (bring a friend) for $425 (incl GST) OR Early Bird rate of $550 (incl GST).
Enrolment includes full day workshop attendance, training manual, handouts and catering PLUS:
- 1:1 30 minute mentoring session to help embed your strategy implementation [$650]
- Copy of Julia Palmer's book ‘BUZZ - inspiration to attract, leverage & retain profitable business relationships [VALUE $20.00]
- Access to ongoing resources and templates [priceless]
"It is not often that I would say that I thoroughly enjoyed a workshop, but this is one such time. The content was interesting, the concepts useful and the delivery excellent. Thanks & will definitely recommend" General Manager Insurance
"Great Course" Learning & Development Manager
"This is the first 'professional' training I have paid for myself and I can really recommend this training to everyone. This was a real eye opener" APAC L&D Consultant
"A solid grounding in relationship building techniques which can be put to immediate use" Marketing & Promotions, Enterprise Connect
"I found the course very fun, informative and practical. I will be able to use these skills in everyday life to be a much better networker" Recruitment Consultant
"A thoroughly worthwhile and enjoyable course which will be of great use professionally, Julia is an exceptional presenter and person". Advisor
Led by Julia Palmer - respected Networking Strategist and best known for leading the face to face revolution!
Her expertise includes over 15 years of practice and research combined with Advanced Certifications in Neuro-linguistics, Emotional Intelligence (MSCEIT), Performance Consulting, Training and Assessment. By age 25 Julia was the General Manager of a Multi-Million dollar global organisation, she has built her career by organising and attending thousands of networking events across all industries internationally. Now as CEO of the Business Networking Academy, Julia and her team help empower people to create and manage more sustainable and viable networks.
Julia presents at functions and conferences around the world. She has authored two books ‘Schmoozing the Globe’ and ‘BUZZ’ and appears regularly in TV, Radio and Print Media promoting the growing importance of networking relationships in business today.
Visit www.juliapalmer.com for more information