Enrol to the next 1 Day Business Networking Skills Training Course to ensure you make the most out of the 2016 (internal and external networking opportunities)
Whether you are;
- Inviting clients to lunch/dinner or holding an event for them
- Representing your organisation at industry, professional or supplier events
- Breaking out of your silo at your internal functions
Or all of the above – make sure your networking works! (and you get a return on the investment of your time and money this year).
If you consider networking to be daunting and awkward, cluster with people you already know, or you are often unprepared and just show up, you are probably not getting the most out of it ~ so please sign up here so we can help you overcome this.
Wednesday, 17 August 2016 at 9:00 AM - 5.00PM (AEDT)
Led by a networking relationships specialist, you will examine the 6 biggest networking mistakes, develop a strategy to counter them and learn how to create high performing networking relationships that work for you long term.
Networking strategically is a learnt skill. Imagine walking into your next event with;
- A strategy of who best to connect with
- The confidence to start charismatic conversations
- The tact of leaving a conversation without seeming rude
- An understanding of the impact of non-verbal body language
- The right methods of how to follow up to build reciprocal business relationships
+ much more…
Come along to our Public Course or contact us to book a bespoke in-house session.
Enrolment Fee: $545 (incl GST), grab a friend and save with two or more rate or take advantage of the 2 or more (bring a friend) for $375 OR Early Bird rate of $395 (incl GST).
Enrolment includes full day workshop attendance, training manual, handouts and catering PLUS:
- A copy of Julia Palmer's book ‘BUZZ - inspiration to attract, leverage & retain profitable business relationships [VALUE $20.00]
- Access to ongoing resources and templates [priceless]
I just finished the 1 Day Networking Skills Course and loved it. The program held my attention for the whole day and the networking strategies I learned from it will make a huge impact in the way I network moving forward and also the way I communicate with clients and potential clients moving forward. I would recommend this to every sales person, business owner or people that network to grow their opportunities. Julia's style is professional, fun and engaging. Thank you" Directo
"It is not often that I would say that I thoroughly enjoyed a workshop, but this is one such time. The content was interesting, the concepts useful and the delivery excellent. Thanks & will definitely recommend" General Manager Insurance
"Great Course" Learning & Development Manager
"This is the first 'professional' training I have paid for myself and I can really recommend this training to everyone. This was a real eye opener" APAC L&D Consultant
"A solid grounding in relationship building techniques which can be put to immediate use" Marketing & Promotions, Enterprise Connect
"I found the course very fun, informative and practical. I will be able to use these skills in everyday life to be a much better networker" Recruitment Consultant
"A thoroughly worthwhile and enjoyable course which will be of great use professionally, Julia is an exceptional presenter and person". Advisor