Emerging Trends in Professional Selling
“The best book on modern selling and sales management I’ve seen in years with a great range of relevant content. I can’t wait for Volume 2.”
Bob Bentley, 25 year sales veteran, ICT industry.
If you sell for a living, you manage a sales team, or are responsible for the growth of your business and you want the best outcomes for your sales efforts – this book is for you.
Some of the world’s leading trainers, consultants and coaches in the world of professional selling bring you detailed ideas on how you can improve your personal performance, and the performance of your sales team. Inside this volume you’ll find 12 chapters to ensure you are informed about the latest trends, research and best practice in professional selling and sales management.
Each chapter is a book in itself – with more up-to-date information on personal selling and sales management than any single book published in the last decade. Each chapter is about 6,000 words long and offer not just observations – but action points informed by research and best practice.
Content is exclusive to the ‘Emerging trends’ series – and is only available in traditional print format. Over time, other volumes will be released to provide a comprehensive library of best practice in professional selling – together with research and best practice observations in other key organisational functions including marketing and communication, leadership and performance improvement.
And there’s also a companion 6 DVD set which contains 12 hours of presentation material from each of the chapter authors where they provide further information on the chapter topics.
Here’s the title of each chapter:
- Paul Sparks. The evolution of professional selling: understanding the past to inform our future sales performance.
- Michael Schiffner. Building high performance sales teams: going beyond a training mindset to achieve sustained sales success.
- Julia Palmer. Strategic networks: the key to sustainable sales success.
- Mo Fox. See before you sell: how changing your perception is the key to better sales results.
- Michael Foulds. The sale is the negotiation: reframing the sales process for better sales and stronger customer relationships.
- Malcolm Dawes. Sales leadership or sales management? It does make a difference for high performing sales teams.
- Suzanne Mercier. Are your sales people sales imposters? How to overcome fear to create great sales results.
- John Barraclough & Warwick Burgess. Gaining the last yard in sales: the value of persuasive communication.
- Mark Purbrick. Simply the best: how to attract, select and retain high performing salespeople.
- Jason White & Giles Rhodes. Rewarding the sales force: a taxonomy of sales roles to inform reward and incentive programs.
- Sally-Anne Cotton. The alchemy of 21st century selling: transmuting balance, alignment and intent into golden sales results.
- Dr Yvonne Sum. Tribal insights for sales leaders: the power of learning partnerships.