At the Business Networking Academy, we train our clients how to network more effectively, providing them a personalised strategy aimed at achieving the results they want. We invite you - a Networking, Industry and/or Business Groups to partner with us in order to help your members get the best out of their networking efforts.
Through reciprocal links, cross promotion and bringing people together, we will also assist each other to be more effective in creating personal as well as professional opportunities. We believe that an ongoing partnership of this nature will lead to the following benefits for your organisation.
Affiliate Partnership Benefits:
- Increased registrations and attendance at your events
- New prospective members
- Retention of existing members
- Increased satisfaction through belonging to your increased network of professionals.
Business Networking Academy agrees to:
- Promote you – via your company information listed on our Networking Directory
- Provide qualified referrals – These will come from our trainings both in house and public, networking events we attend where we are asked what networks are available.
- Offer alliance rates/ special offers to your members - Through your communication methods to your members when attending our training workshops and e-learning programs.
- Inspire your members directly - You are welcome to invite Julia Palmer, Business Relationship Specialist, to present at an upcoming function you host. As part of our affiliate partnership, the speaking fee will be waived (valid once and travel and expenses may apply). Contact us to be sent an updated list of Keynote presentation topics to choose from.
- Supply you with BUZZ books - BUZZ is the perfect gift book by Julia Palmer, filled with inspiration to attract, leverage and retain profitable business relationships. You will be provided the wholesale rate and can on-sell BUZZ at your functions, events and/or through your site.
Networking Organisation agrees to:
- Link to the Business Networking Academy from a prominent page on your website and include a 20-word supplied profile
- Promote/ feature upcoming public courses through newsletters, verbal announcements at member events and on the website where appropriate
- Add a coloured button (see downloads page) to relevant sections of your website with a link back to the Business Networking Academy.
You will be sent a link to our Download Area for all the necessary links, buttons, logos and company description.
Terms and conditions
- Either party can cancel the partnership at anytime through written notice.